Sunday, February 27, 2011

My new favourite earth friendly site!

Please visit this site and use frequently http://1800recycling.com/

It's a great step in organising a global process and standard of recycling through online attention. Go green. 1-800 Recycling organises the information on their site very well and it's simple and clear.

Too bad it's not a global site! Would be nice to know where I can recycle in my area - especially electronics, which I always feel horrible about throwing in the trash bins. I know it's going to get dumped in some landfill to build up. Images of Wall-E the movie enters my mind and the guilty feeling is so bad. Sometimes it even leads me to think about dying fish and whales....

What do you think? Is this site helpful for you? Would you like to see one for your country?

No comments:

Post a Comment